Ideal Person(s) should have (not required, but preferred):
Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as Google Documents.
A working knowledge of the leading Social Media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Office Assistant(s) Job Duties:
- Assist in the maintenance of records for Member Volunteer Hours, Liability Waivers and Concussion forms.
- Assist in Club Bulletin Board creation and maintenance.
- Assist on first sessions of all Learn to Skate nights/days (may include weekends).
- Serves customers/members by answering phone, taking/forwarding messages, receiving payment and properly noting its allocation, and maintaining appearance of Club office.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills, Problem Solving Initiative.