Dear AAFSC Community,
Another "gentle" reminder of the AAFSC Fall 2020 Rules & Information (updated 12/03/2020), paragraph 11 of General Practices for Skaters/Parents/Coaches: "Masks are required for coaches and for skaters/parents at all times while within the facility and on the ice. Avoid adjustment, removal, dropping during skating session and while near others.
a. *If you are not willing to wear a mask, please do not come to the Club."
It has been observed that there have been several instances where spectators (parents and family members) wear masks that do not cover their noses.
We would like to highlight the following protocols that MUST be followed:
- Masks MUST be worn correctly and cover the mouth and nose areas completely
- The AAFSC does NOT allow any eating in the building at any time (this includes in the bleachers and upstairs lobby)
- Those in the stands must remain 3 seats AND 2 rows away from other guests for proper social distancing
- Each participant/skater is only allowed to have ONE person with them in the building. Parent or guardian entering the facility must follow all Club and Cube protocols and will only be allowed access to designated seating areas
- Absolutely NO siblings, friends, etc. under any circumstances
Skaters and guests who do not comply with the established protocols or social distancing will be asked to leave (no refunds or credits will be given).
Your continued cooperation is greatly appreciated.