The Ann Arbor Figure Skating Club (AAFSC) has partnered with EntryEeze to provide a new platform for our club to register for membership, sign up for ice sessions and Learn-to-Skate classes.
Current members should have received an email from EntryEeze, sent to the primary email for each family group, giving a link to the new site for registration.
Pass Thru and Club Ice Session Sign-up
- Go to the AAFSC EntryEeze site. For existing members, click the Access my account button.
- Enter the email address to which the welcome email was sent.
- Enter a password for your family account. The password can be anything you choose but must be at least 7 characters in length.
- Once you are logged in you will see the Home page for the primary member of your family account.
Select and Pay Ice sessions:
- Select the Contract Ice tab and select Browse and Purchase.
- Find the type of session you wish to sign this member up for and click Continue.
Note: The Ice sessions are labelled as follows:
- Winter 2023 - $6 Pass Thru Ice – Jan 2-29 (6:15-8:15am)
- Winter 2023 - $12 Pass Thru Ice – Jan 2-29
- Winter 2023 - $17 Club Ice – Jan 2-29
- Winter 2023 - $11 Club Ice – Jan 2-29
- Select the member you wish to purchase session(s) for. The session(s) you are eligible to purchase are listed by the week; i.e., Week of Sunday, January 1 will have all sessions for the first week of January that are available to this member.
- Click the Add to cart button. A message will be displayed, In your cart. NOT reserved until paid.
- At this point, you may sign up for additional sessions for this member, different types of session(s), or select a different family member to sign up.
- When you are ready to pay for classes, click on the Cart / Checkout icon in the upper right of the screen.
- Review the list of classes you selected and click Continue checkout.
- Note: Any credits available for any member in your family group will be displayed but these will only be applied to the balance owed by the designated family member.
- Enter payment information and click Checkout.
- A confirmation message will be displayed, and you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase.
- To see what Ice sessions you have signed up for, select the My Calendar tab.
- Scroll to the first month of the LTS session you signed up for.
- Each day that has at least one LTS class you signed up for will have a green triangle in the upper-right corner.
- Click on the green triangle to see a list of family member(s) signed up for class(es) that day and the day and time for each class.
AAFSC WINTER 2023 Ice is open ONLY to 2022-23 members of the Ann Arbor FSC including 2022-23 Second Club members. Access Members are restricted to Daytime $6 and $12 Ice Sessions only. $11 and $17 sessions are limited to AAFSC Club members or Second Club members. Current Access members may upgrade their membership to Second Club for an additional $80. Please contact the AAFSC Office at 734-213-6768 to do this. To renew your Club Membership for the 2022-23 season, please click HERE.
All coaches must be members of AAFSC's 2022-23 Professional Staff, Junior Staff, or approved Guest Coaches.
Skaters DO NOT have to have a coach present in order to skate. Please consult with your coach(es) prior to purchasing lesson ice.
REMINDER: ALL SKATERS MUST check-in at the AAFSC Office PRIOR to skating each ice session and before proceeding to the lower lobby or ice rinks.
PLEASE REVIEW your order PRIOR to finalizing your ice purchase!